Monday 17 November 2008

This is good a little competition...

Good morning students!
I see that creativity is not only a privilege for Art students...
Take a look at Rafa and Daniel's glogster as well as Arianna's. You can do it as they did, and really well. By the way, Rafa and Daniel, the mouth getting its tongue in an out all the time is a plus (positivo) ha, ha, ha. I'm just kidding (new word?). Bon Jovi is one of my favourite singers but he was better at the beginning. Now he has sold himself to gold... Still, he is great and... yummy!
See you around

Nieves

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aquí te dejo mi trabajillo profe.
Rubén Rivera López 2ºA

Raúl said...

Hi teacher, here I send you my gloster because I think you don't recived my other message. http://manolometal.glogster.com/pantera/