Monday 8 September 2008

Welcome!

Hello students!

This is your place, a place where you can exchange ideas, work, thoughts, everything you like, but only in English.

I am Nieves, your new English teacher for this course. I want to share my experiences with you, my knowledge of the Anglo-Saxon world so you can understand why English is not only a subject you have to study, but also a very important tool for communication.

Your first task is going to be writing a brief introduction about yourself, your interests and your likes and dislikes. You have to write at least ten sentences.

Do not worry! Your participation in the blog is absolutely confidential. I will send a flier to your parents so they know about the blog and how to use it.

I hope you enjoy English and my classes. I abide by the following quote by Colleen C. Barrett: "Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun."


Snowy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

- She has got 20 years old.
- She was born in Saint Michael, Barbados.
- She has got two younger brothers.
- In 2003, at the age of is, Rihanna received her big break when one of her friends introduced her to record producer Evan Rogers, who was vacationing in Barbados with his wife.

Anonymous said...

- She has got 20 years old.
- She was born in Saint Michael, Barbados.
- She has got two younger brothers.
- In 2003, at the age of is, Rihanna received her big break when one of her friends introduced her to record producer Evan Rogers, who was vacationing in Barbados with his wife.

Estefanía Vargas Moreno, 4ºA